EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zar MC

2 posters

Go down

Zar MC Empty Zar MC

Post by Zar MC Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Like i wrote in the introduction Zar is a very happy guy he always laugh and the only think he wants to do is enjoy himself and enjoy the fans...he makes always fun of the others and also of himself...he is a rapper for this reason he has MC in the name...he ha a great appeal on people and they love him...he wants always to surprise people with something incredible and unbelivable this is what he likes...

Zar MC

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Zar MC Empty Re: Zar MC

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:39 pm

I have a slight issue with your gimmick.

I have no talent in being able to rap, so I cant help you in your promos because I expect you to be able to rap well.

otherwise I think you could be a fan-favourite and then be able to turn against them, interesting.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:38 pm

depends, not like cena's raps are good lol.. but my main reason for this post is im willing to help him with the english/ebonics if he has a good idea and its just a matter of helping with the wording due to him being from rome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zar MC Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 pm

thank you scott i very appreciate this...maybe if i have some ideas or something written i can send it to in a PM in the game so if there are any mistakes you can help me...because i always rap in italian and i never tried in english but i can try i don't think they must be very complex so let see

Zar MC

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm

YW mate yeah thru PM be fine for the language and i can send it back and you can refine it and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 am

i see no work that you have done Zar MC

you are meant to be feuding with Niv.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down