EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sin is in, so let it begin."

2 posters

Go down

"Sin is in, so let it begin." Empty "Sin is in, so let it begin."

Post by Bret Shayne Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:03 pm

"Sin is in, so let it begin." Hearst-castle-swimming-pools-san-si

An image of a red haired woman walking in a pair of tight black hot pants and a black bikini top can be seen walking away from the camera. She walks around the edge of an outdoor swimming pool. The sun is shining and she's holding a red Sangria with a frilly umbrella in it.

"Sin is in, so let it begin." Sangria

A few steps further and the camera cuts to a front view of the woman bending over a lounge chair by the pool. A hand reaches up and takes the drink. Camera pans back to show a man in the chair in a tight pair of jeans and an unbuttoned blood red silk shirt. He is leaning back but it's hard to tell if he's relaxing or sleeping due to his dark sunglasses. His long black hair is in a single braid over his shoulder.

Woman: Bret, your debut in EWFW is coming up soon isn't it?

"Why yes it is."

Woman: Soon the whole world will know your name.

"That's right, soon the whole world will know my name and they will be chanting it as they bow before me... the leader of their new world. Yes, soon captivated crowds all around the world will marvel at my skills in the ring. Men will envy me and do all they can to emulate me. Women will fight for the right to lavish me with their attention and children will grow up with no wish in their hearts other than to faithfully serve in the army of their almighty."

Bret stretches in the chair a little, takes a sip of his drink and gets up from the lounge chair holding out his hand to the woman. She looks up at him quizzically before placing her hand in his and rising up.

Woman: Where are we going?

To make the world a better place... starting with EWFW. Sin is in, so let it begin.

Bret Shayne

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-24

http://www.otakureview.net

Back to top Go down

"Sin is in, so let it begin." Empty Re: "Sin is in, so let it begin."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:45 pm

nice job

Back to top Go down

"Sin is in, so let it begin." Empty Re: "Sin is in, so let it begin."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Do you hear the howling?