EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church story

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Church story Empty Church story

Post by Xantos Kahn Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:06 am

Posted from my gimick are:

"Scott, myself and Xantos did some talking and we kind of modified the story a little and wanted to get GM approval. We thought that this was the easiest way to go about things but we have other ideas in mind if you don't like this one.

What we were thinking was for the show to start with Xantos already being a member of the Church of Shayne. I am the leader, Scott and his partner are the extreme bodyguard and Xantos keeps trying to convince us that we're going too far. We treat Xantos as a underling for the first couple of shows but by the time the first PPV rolls around, he decides to rebel against us. The church beats him down and this is when the Slovakians come in to his rescue and thus sets up both the tag team feuds and the singles feud between myself and Xantos while still setting him up as the strong face and the church as the evil heels."

I like the idea with GM approval we wish to start develope it...

Xantos Kahn

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Church story Empty Re: Church story

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:25 am

Ok I like that but we'll just have Shayne managing Scott & Eirik against Gomi & Zdenek then. Where the hell are they anyway?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:56 am

I don't mind acting in a manager role for the first few shows until the feud is set up between myself and Xantos. It makes sense and I'll still get my appearances.

A back up plan has also been discussed if needed so we've tried to cover all the bases. Should we continue to wait for the other tag team to make their appearance before starting?

Bret Shayne

Male Number of posts : 52

http://www.otakureview.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:10 am

yh otherwise its pointless.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:02 pm

weere are they?

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:43 pm

u tell me i have no idea, at this rate they'll be out of a job before they've even started.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:07 pm

Well we cant wait..

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm

they are still alive, ill get round 2 finding them 2moz.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomichi Gomi Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:17 pm

I'm here, But Zdenek and I are no longer partners.

BTW: Sorry it took me so long, I was apparently waiting for a confirmation that I never got in my email.

Naomichi Gomi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Well... does that mean we should go forward with Xantos, Gomi and Vylance as a three person team to take on myself , Portis and Erik or do we want to retool this in another way?

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:27 pm

I spoke to Gomi today they seem to be keen but where the hell are they?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomichi Gomi Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:27 pm

....Read the above post..... Maybe you will get a answer... :\

Naomichi Gomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomichi Gomi Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Why don't we turn it, so it is just me feuding against the Church. this is just until Xantos rebels, In which he would join me to feud with the church.

Naomichi Gomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:34 pm

no i signed u and zdenek as a tag-team, on the proviso u wud be a tag-team, if u are no longer a tag-team, u r of no use to me as i have enough single wrestlers and have an entire stable pretty much ready to join at a moment's notice, now u peed me off by not coming on here last week, are u gonna pee me off more by changing a perfectly decent storyline to suit the fact you are no longer what u sed u were?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomichi Gomi Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:39 pm

1.) I never said I was in a tag team. Zdenek just gave me your name and told me to join.
2.) If I didn't get a message saying a confirmation was being sent to me E-Mail, which never arrived. I would of been on earlier..
3.) If I am no more use to you, I will gladly terminate the contract.

Naomichi Gomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:54 pm

or you could put them in the first match injured (to reflect the backstage beating we hand them,due to our "questionable tactics") then when they get stomped in the ring they turn on one another thereby breaking up the team on the show.. OR it could be the church vs Zar M.C,Ultra-Vance,and Xantos.. we repeatedly jump Xantos backstage and taunt him about where are his friends now,as they dont come to save him. Bret points out we are a family and we always have each others back,and slowly works towards turning Xantos heel and to our faction.having spent some time on that allows others to develop their characters for when we move onto a new feud. it still allows Xantos to try both heel and face. it also allowas bret to establish himself as a very persuasive cult leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Also i dont know what Naomichi did or didnt agree to so i dont care to pretend to have that knowledge but he seems still willing to work the angle,he did just recently sign up (and Eirik did have the same issue with lack fo confirmation) ..could just give him ultra vance as a partner and resume the same story line? as HE said stated he was willing to still do the angle?..Zdenk has been on much longer (forum wise) and never saw a thing from him.. so im unclear since NAOMI is willing to still work it why not let him,and if it was Zdenk that made the deal to be a tag speak to him about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Yeah like I said above, it shouldn't be that difficult to include Gomi in the story if we tweak it slightly. I don't really see how it will cause that many headaches but then again, I don't know how things work backstage so I may be way off there.

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:18 pm

I like this angle a lot myself. It's just a matter of who to put feuding with The Church of Shayne (COS). I don't see a problem myself with Gomi being a singles wrestler as there are not many tag teams for him to feud with anyways.

I think it would make sense to have Gomi & Ultra Vylance feuding with the COS individually, and then eventually teaming up (at least for a little bit) out if necessity. Then Xantos can join the two of them after his turn and lead to a 3-on-3 feud.

The other option (considering Ultra Vylance is yet to accept the challenge) would be to have COS repeatedly attack Gomi until Xantos gets fed up and teams with him against COS.

That's my two cents on the issue.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:34 pm

works for me whoever they are we can simply tweak our promos a bit to suit it. bret and i had tons of ideas and variations we talked about anyway.could even start with Naomi and Eirik feuding with us,then Eirik turns on him and was a set up the whole time and we stomp Naomi,and since ultra's promo is all about getting people who jump others backstage that'd draw him in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:47 pm

I think that COS should jump Gomi backstage. This would build some heat on COS as well as bring in Ultra Vylance. I'm sensing that the GM is not very pleased with the inactivity of Eirik so I think it's best to leave him out of the storyline.

Here's how I see it going down:

Shayne cuts a promo with Portis, Booker & Xantos telling them he wants somebody to prove themselves to him tonight.

Portis & Xantos have a tag match with somebody while Portis beats opponent with a chair after the match as Xantos looks on.

Booker jumps Gomi backstage to make his statement.

Vylance then cuts a promo on Booker and threatens the COS.

The next show we could have Vylance vs. Booker as well as a promo where Shayne is yelling at Xantos for not attacking his opponent after the match, and he instructs Portis to take on Gomi and "show Xantos how it's done."

This would build the feud between COS and Vylance & Gomi, as well as hint at a possible split between Xantos and the COS.

That's how I see things going down but I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas as well.

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:01 pm

ok Naomichi if thats the case Ill give u a run as a singles.

Vice Scott & Eirik are a tag-team, so its best I feel to leave them that way.

Guys lets start with whose going to be face and who's going to be heel.(God this is hard work).

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Ah yes. Sorry about that, I got mixed up

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:06 pm

Admin said do our promos as a tag team .Eirik and i.. also said he wanted Eirik to be "mysterious" and at one point didnt want him in right away,then said we could all come in together,then we were all told to wait until the tag team we were supposed to feud showed up or was all for nothing.. so Eirik has been "inactive" due to us being shelved waiting on Zdensk (spelling?) who has been signed up for the forum for some time now and never chimmed in on the feud ideas or done a thing to advance it.. Bret,Eirik and i have spent hours discussing variations on the theme only to constantly have to wait for rivals that did nothing.as Bret is the leader and has a vision for his 'church' he can do generic promos,do not also need Eirik and i doing 'church" ones,and i have several i wrote out for the tag feud ,that i shared with bret,but why post them when the opposing tag team has never shown up? i mean why post things to go nowhere with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Yes I know. I apologize. I got mixed up between Eirik and Zdensk. My bad. Sorry about that Eirik.

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next