EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Challange

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Open Challange Empty Open Challange

Post by Niv Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Niv enter to the loocker room...

-Niv: Hi to all...
I do and open challange to all the wrestlers here....
If you think you have skills to beat me...
BRING IT!!!!
I´m waiting to the superstar who have the balls to come here...
COME ONE!!!!
Niv
Niv

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Open Challange Empty Re: Open Challange

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:07 pm

try:

Niv enters the locker room, and all the guys look up taking notice of him.

Niv: Hey, you guys, I am issuing an open challenge to ALL of the wrestlers here, that if you think you have the talent to beat me, BRING IT ON!, and I will show you how wrong you are. Im waiting for the superstar who has the guts to come out and face me in that ring, so I can hand their asses back to them on a plate. <Enter catchprase/taunt>

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 pm

You're looking for a fight? Well that suits me just fine because I'm looking for a victim! You want somebody to step up? Well I'm telling you to take a step back if you know what's good for you. Niv, Did you know that there are 206 bones in the human body? And did you know that I am capable of breaking every single one of them? You just barged into the wrong locker room kid. Do get me wrong, it takes a lot of guts to come in and issue an open challenge, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to rip them out!

There's a target on your back Niv, and now The Hunter has you in his cross hairs! I hope you know what you've just gotten yourself into because "The Hunt is On!"

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Niv Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm

You think you scarry me??
you´re only a Small rabbit..
I can smell your fear right now
You accepted a challenge with the wrong guy.. Evil or Very Mad
If you think you can beat me...
BRING IT!!!!

I gonna wait our meeting in the ring.....

(With that words Sir Niv leave the loocker room)
Niv
Niv

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:03 am

Good stuff guys Niv just work on the spelling though m8.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niv Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:57 am

Sorry I`m chilean, we not speak English
Niv
Niv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:07 am

Just as Niv leaves the locker room he is attacked from behing by YJ2 Edge as YJ2 Edge shouts "I am the newest on this roster and i m here to prove to everybody that i will rule this roster!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:10 am

Scott has already accepted the challenge YJ2, I advise you look first and PM other guys on ur level to discuss possible feuds and then bring one to me, in the meantime, Niv/Manson lets start building it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:16 pm

Based on the promos we just cut on each other, either one of us could be the face or the heel in this feud. I am personally good either way. Not to sure which you would prefer Niv. Maybe the GM could give us some input. Either way as soon as we get that sorted out, we could both probably cut some much better promos.

It's your lucky day Niv, because The Hunter is going to force you to bring your very best.

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:19 pm

seeing as niv offered the challenge I think he should have more say but also i think u should be the heel, u speak better english so it will be easier for you to write heel style, and id help him with the face side of things.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niv Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:24 pm

I have no problem with that Very Happy
Niv
Niv

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:25 pm

Sounds good to me. Now I know exactly what I have to work with. I was kind of thinking the same thing. I will have a new promo coming shortly.

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:33 pm

So whos the face?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Scott "The Hunter" Manson sits on a chair in the middle of an empty room. He stares at the ground as he slowly rocks himself back and forth. He holds a picture in his hand but it is unclear who it is of. Suddenly he begins to laugh as he lifts his head to look at the camera.

Afraid Niv? Oh, I’m not afraid, I’m anxious! I’m anxious to step into that EWFW ring for the first time and I’m anxious to show the world exactly what I am capable of. You see Niv, I don’t fear people like you, not people in your situation. The sad thing is that you are either too arrogant or too stupid to realize that you’ve stumbled right into my trap. I have you exactly where I want you. I look into your eyes Niv and do you know what I see? I see the fear and the panic as they begin to set in. Like a bear in a trap you will do whatever it takes to get out, including causing yourself physical pain. There’s no need for that Niv, I’ll give you all the physical pain you can handle. Your mind is slowly going into a state of shock and soon it will begin to torture itself. That’s when I step in Niv. That’s when I come to torture your body! Limb by limb I’m gonna break you to pieces and drain the blood from your body. Try to relax Niv, you’re part of a much bigger plan. Because the scent of your blood will lure my next victim into the exact same trap!

(whispers) Shhhhh! Do you hear that Niv? It’s the sound of silence. That sound is music to my ears and torment to yours. Because when you hear nothing, you can rest assured that The Hunter is near by. Laying, waiting. Soon Niv, you will know what I am capable of. Soon your mind will be at ease and your body at rest. The Hunt is on Niv! How long can you survive?

He pulls out a lighter from his pocket and lights the picture on fire. He begins to laugh again as the camera zooms in on the burning picture, revealing the face of Niv!

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Niv Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 pm

(Niv call to Scott manson to go to the ring.....)

Scott go to the ring and see Niv in a corner waiting Unpatiently,
He enter, and look Niv at the eyes, they stay this way a few minutes...
Suddenly the lights go dissapear a second and when the appear again Niv isn´t in the Ring)

Scott is Confused

Suddenly in the titantron Niv start to talk :

Sinse Now your life it is going to be a hell, I am going to eliminate you, your friends, your family and to all those who are important for you,
everybody...
nobody will know that you existed ...
Niv
Niv

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:32 pm

Hey GM,

We've decided that Niv is the face and I am the heel in this feud.

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:41 pm

oh good u got my preference the right way round.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Scott picks up a microphone and addresses the image of Niv on the titontron.

Oh my Niv, temper, temper. What's the matter? That was a nice little trick you just pulled there with the lights but you and I both know that you can't run forever. Sooner or later you'll have to accept your punishment. But as far as my existence goes, I'm not too concerned. You see, I'm not the one running Niv, my legacy will be cemented in EWFW history before I'm done. And as for my family, not a smart move my friend. You see, I was willing to overlook the fact that your little light show dragged me out to this ring for no reason. But now you've made it personal. You see, now my mind has brought me to a place that I never knew existed. Now my mind has taken me to a place that makes me want to do things I never even imagined possible. And you know something Niv? I LIKE IT!

I'm not stupid Niv, I know that if you back a dog into a corner, it's only a matter of time until it bights back. I know where your at mentally right now. But I also know why you're here. It's YOUR parents Niv!

Niv looks angry on the screen

That's right Niv, I know all about you and your family. I know about how your parents were murdered and not even you, the so called "Knight in Shining Armor" could save them. And I know why your too scared to face me in this ring. It's because you know that when you do, you'll be one step closer to them! And you don't know if you can handle that, do you? Don't be afraid Niv, death comes to us all. The Hunt is on! Can you survive?

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Niv Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:03 am

You think you know what I´m feeling right now !!
You Know what it´s be a 5 years child and lose your parents!!!
You say:
-Don't be afraid Niv, death comes to us all ....
You don´t know nothink about death....
You say it, Now is personal....
When you put my parents in this....I....¡¡¡Can´t leave you Win!!!

The hunt is on....
But...
Be carefull....
¡¡¡THE HUNTER CAN BE THE HUNTED ONE!!!
Niv
Niv

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:41 am

A video of Scott "The Hunter" Manson appears on the titontron. He is standing backstage with a duffel bag over his shoulder.

You know something Niv? It seems like every time I talk to you, you get a little more passionate. Every time I talk to you, you get a little more angry. I can see the rage starting to build up inside you. And I just wanted to say, no hard feelings Niv. I don't want you to start whining and crying about mommy and daddy. I know that's a touchy subject with you. So to make it up to you, I went out earlier this week, and I got you a little gift. It's something I know you really want.

Scott reaches into the duffel bag and pulls out two identical urns.

See Niv? It's mommy and daddy. They came for a visit. But you know what, in the car on the way to the arena tonight, your mother told me that she was a little camera shy, so I'm just going to hold on to her for a bit.

Scott places one of the urns back into the bag.

But your father Niv! Wow, does he have a mouth on him. All he keeps telling me is how much of a disappointment to the family you were, and how much he wishes I was his son and not you. I mean, this guy said some pretty nasty stuff Niv. So I'm going to do you a favor.

Scott takes the urn containing Niv's father and dumps the ashes into a nearby garbage can. Suddenly the smile goes away from Scott's face.

Can you feel it Niv? Can you feel the rage? Can you feel the hate? Embrace it! Let it consume you like the fire that consumed the remains of your parents! Use it as your weapon! I want you to let that hatred flow through your veins. You see, I don't want to fight the Niv that was too scared to protect his family. No, I want the Niv, who stands up for himself. I want the Niv who is capable of pushing me to my limits. That way when I beat you, everyone will see that I beat you at the top of your game. Everyone will see exactly what I am capable of. And soon, very soon, I will be wearing EWFW gold around this beautiful waist of mine. Don't ever forget my name Niv! I am The Hunter, here me, fear me! The Hunt is on! Can you survive?

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:02 am

I only want a few promos now so that we can end it, correct grammar, put it in the storyline thread section and put you in the first show, i dont want it to drag on too much if you get me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:04 am

Gotcha. No problem, I think we've got enough to have one hell of a match now anyways.

GM, thanks for the opportunity. Niv, I look forward to the challenge.

Scott Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:11 am

good good

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:15 am

You guys have laid a very high benchmark for all the others on the roster, for the first feud I am absolutely chuffed with how you guys have promo'd, and I hope the others take note and match and beat it. I hope the best guys wins in your match and perhaps if I feel like it I'll make a rematch?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niv Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:28 am

Thank´s Razz
I´m waiting the first show
Niv