EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xantos Story

2 posters

Go down

Xantos Story Empty Xantos Story

Post by Xantos Kahn Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:07 pm

I've been in bed the last couple of days that's why I haven't done anything constructive.

I want to point out some things. I don't know about you all but I am not a main event superstar. I got signed as a midcard wrestler and thought my gimmick/storyline were to be quite simple (becuse the fans only really care about the superstars). Anyhow, I've been reading through alot of the things here and I hope I can say that it's rather complexes with stables,tag teams etc. etc.

I would be most satisfied with a single feud against some midcard heel. That's just a request not a demand, as you know GM I follow all your orders.

Xantos Kahn

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Xantos Story Empty Re: Xantos Story

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Nothing like letting people do tons of work to fit you in,at the ADMINS decision just to decide you dont like what he gave you role wise.. you initially said you do whatever he came up with for you,and admin wanted you with us and turning.. that wasnt anyone else's decision,so how can you say "i follow all your orders" when want to drop the ball now that we are finally close to a show? i realize you did no work on the story line so isnt a big deal to you but Bret Shayne,Scott 'the hunter'.Eirik,Admin,Naomi,and Myself all spent numerous hours coming up with a story/angle we could all live with,that made the Admin happy and that we all felt comfy working the roles needed...so you wait til a few days prior to a show to suddenly not want to be involved now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:52 pm

well what I ment was that I did not like the complexity of the decided story, but that I'll agree with anything the GM decides for me. And for you to claim that some guys written me a story line.. come on.. They wrote a church storyline and I am not a vital part in that.

And to add on my state of confusion I saw that Im put in a beat the clock match for the IC title..is that a part of the developed story line or will it run parralell..

Don't get me wron dude, I just said that maybe as a Mid-Carder my wrestler is in over his head. And besides my wrestling stats aren't that impressive..

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:00 pm

xantos there is an idea to make u champ to really heat ur feud with bret up, like orton/hhh/evolution except stretched and not in 1 night.

but we got 2 weeks now to sort it so no worries, we'll sort u out, and it may give u the push that u need to get good stats and all sorts, im trying my best u know.

Anyway scott any ideas what we can do for an end of season arrival show, im saving our "first" show for 2 weeks till the start of the new season.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:07 pm

is anything in stone regarding my feud with Bret? Or can I start pitching ideas here?

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 pm

seeing as the entire church thing was REworked to include you since ADMIN wished it dont claim noone wrote anything to fit you .current story line is nothing like the first several before Admin asked us to include you for the jumping sides angle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:29 pm

im sorry but im sure one of u lot came to me and sed oh we reworked it to include xantos, nothin 2 do with it bein my decision at all.

dont start politics with me scott.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Politics? below is the convo not looking to play politics.see posts further down.you said "give scott portis a bell" to even the sides.as you feel i was using "politics" i'm stepping down from Moderator/Booker best for all concerned ,now i cant be accused of politics despite showing how things initiated with Xantos below,and you shouldnt have a booker you think has an agenda.let's make it clear i didnt ask for,nor did i want to work with xantos.. you said "give scott portis a bell" and you wished for him to even the sides for the slovaks versus the church,i simply worked with bret to accomodate that,and to get an outcome all could be happy with..Between 2 vice Gms,and serious pat im sure the vacancy is of no importance as all are quite capable.No hard feelings just much easier to be a wrestler only and avoid all this and be accused of anything,

Scott

https://ewfw.forumotion.com/gimmick-section-f2/xantos-kahn-t14.htmRe: Xantos Kahn
by Admin on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:00 pm

I cant create you a gimmick, its your own ideas nurtured by mine.

All I know is you'll do pretty much anything.

Give Scott Portis a bell about his storyline, Id like you to even the numbers out.
Admin
Admin

Re: Xantos Kahn
by Scott Portis on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:57 pm

what does "give me a bell" mean?
Scott Portis

Re: Xantos Kahn
by Admin on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm

contact you

by Scott Portis on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:19 pm

he could join the 'cult' until one day bret shayne catches him wearing his GFs clothes backstage and pretending to be her,at which point we all jump him,beat him to a pulp and remove him from the faction... lol im kidding so noone go and get heated over it. now on a serious note i dont see him being able to be a really over the top hated heel,just based on demeanor i think he could excell as more of a neutral/inclined towards 'face' type..

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:16 pm

It seems that every new word I post here cause more and more trouble...

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Dont worry about it,im not

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:49 am

U didnt have to include him...it wos ur own decision too.

Well Xantos I reckon thats ur best shot of getting a push gone.

###Thread closed###

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down