EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important: Championships announcement-First show.

+6
Innoucous
Niv
Ultra Vylance
Bret Shayne
worthy
Admin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important: Championships announcement-First show. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important: Championships announcement-First show.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:01 pm

I'm sure I'll be over 20 by then, I'll have to bulk up for an extreme title match. A lot of us will be getting close to twenty soon, you'll have to pick up some level four supporters so that division has some fighters.

I think you should do more of the Rumble 1v2 then 3, then 4 (etc., etc)

maybe you could set tem up in the future with the winner getting a title shot

Back to top Go down

Important: Championships announcement-First show. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important: Championships announcement-First show.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:05 am

look's ok Smile good job GM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 am

or jus move the groupings up to match the wrestler's growth.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Did anyone notice the point thing? Is that going to mess with the tournaments? I'm talking about the so called point bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:08 pm

I was wondering that myself

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Omanko Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:15 am

Yay,i canīt wait for my match ;D

Omanko

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Innoucous Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:14 pm

What is going to happen with the beat the clock sprint now because after the bug some wrestlers, myself included, are under 20,000 points whereas before we had over 20,000 and you said that only people who had under 20,000 would be able to win it. So is it everyone who has under 20,000 now or will it be wrestlers who had under 20,000 points before the bug?

Innoucous

Male Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Fistandilus Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Scott Manson wrote:Hey GM I thought we decided that the Xtreme Division was for wrestler between a score of 20,000 and 26,000.

If that is the case than Jermain Lawrence and Fistandilus should not be in the tournament as they are both in the Heavyweight (26,000+) division.

Fists' score: 20.950

Not quite 26,000 but close.........sort of. LOL

Fistandilus

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:20 pm

EWFW Intercontinental Championship-A Beat the Clock sprint

is this going to be eight guys going for the title, should we have a finals match the two quickest?

We could have a finals card for all the titles and have do some number one challenger matches as well...night of champions kinda thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:56 am

and stifle feud space? doubt it.

its 12 guys as well, not 8, as it'll probably be made the biggest grouping.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:14 am

Some questions and comments:

Any thoughts on the roster split? I think we should do Intercontinental Division on the minor show as it is the largest division and the other two on the major show. But that's just my opinion. And regarding the divisions, we may need to drop the heavyweight division minimum from 28,000.

Are the tournament matches staying as they were prior to the point bug, or are they being redone?

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 am

theyre are going to be redone.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erperro Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:20 am

Mmm, I'm not in a tournament Sad

Also, the Beat The Clock Sprint is a great idea to decide a champion.

erperro

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:49 am

we're refiguring the tournaments in the next few days.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:56 am

All tournaments scheduled thus far are null and void and are being revised at this present minute.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2