Church story

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Church story

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:12 pm

no worries just wanted to make it clear to all of us concerned..Eirik,Bret and myself tend to work with each other on aim/msn sort our ideas and post the ones we feel would be best received by admin so alot of the church is non forums as to reduce clutter and so we can all stay a tight knit unit and communicate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:19 pm

lets keep it that way scott.

Right lets try for the final time!

Church of Shayne-HEEL-Bret(Leader), Scott & Eirik(tag), and Xantos

Then we have Gomi, but we need either Ultra & Pat to have a forced allegiance or get 2 other guys, or wait till thursday when Ultra and my m8 can team?

Guys we either sort it or we scrap it, its gotta go one way or the other, no more waiting on anybody, by sunday I want everyone in the feud on here with a suitable storyline for me to look at. Now get organised please.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile http://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:31 pm

i think we start Vs gomi ,whoever and Xantos slowly poisoning Xantos against them,til he jumps ship and sees Bret's way of the world. as Bret,Eirik and I mesh well and work together well.. Xantos is around and i think we give Gomi a chance to show he will be too. or even 3 on 2 the church vs gomi and xantos i mean we are heels after all why would we care if less of them?...could even use us as demolition for the matches,where any 2 of us tag at any given time,i'll gladly stand or fall with either Bret or Eirik. how about an open call for another close level superstar to step up? maybe more than just "i fight people" as their entire background and promo? good chance to get in a major story line and create something..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:35 pm

i Emailed JTG about did he wish to step up and answer the call,so it's not like we aren't trying,and as far as i know he isnt currently involved in any feuds or stories..and would give him a push that way and get some air time

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Alright... everyone, seriously... this is getting WAY too complicated again.

Let me take a crack at this...

The story starts with Church of Shayne (COS)... Led by myself, with Portis and Erik (if he's still in) or Xantos (if Erik is out) as a tag team. If Portis teams with the former, Xantos will have a chance for regular singles appearances.

Now, from there the COS approaches Gomi em masse about joining the COS, cutting a short promo on it's values and purposes as the next great thing, Gomi refuses naturally. He is warned by the COS.

On the next show (or it could happen on the first show if we want to keep things progressing quickly), Gomi is jumped backstage by COS. Xantos is shown visibly upset afterwards and cuts his promo about going too far.

Gomi demands match with Bret for revenge. Bret refuses and sends in one of the COS members instead (it really doesn't matter who). After the match, win or lose, Gomi is once again jumped only for Xantos to quickly break it up and cut another promo about going too far. He is then jumped by Portis while I continue to beat down Gomi thus turning him to face.

With that done specificially, it sets up a believable feud between Portis and Xantos (providing we don't have Erik), while Gomi now has an opening for his big PPV revenge fight and his attempt at destroying the COS (even if I lose there's no way I'm losing this gimmick though, I love it! lol).

If we do still have Erik, we can still team Gomi and Xantos together in order to set up the tag feud and eventually possibly a couple of singles matches with me to settle both of their grudges or a triple threat or handicap match that I stupidly talk myself into during a promo.

I tried to think this through as best I can and try compensate for any contingencies.

Anyone see major flaws that they don't like?

Bret Shayne

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-24

View user profile http://www.otakureview.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 pm

good by me or like i said let xantos start face then jump if makes the #s game easier. as long as the trio stays tight the rest is all just minor to me,ive surrounded myself with people i feel i can truly work with,excell with,and have fun (after all is just a game) so win or lose isnt a huge thing to me...i have no issue making examples of the sheep who stray from the shepherd.. trio as is still gives bret the best supporting cast in which for him to shine and worh his gimmick for all it's worth as neither Eirik or I are concerned with being the main guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Please try to spell my name right in the future Brat Shayne. Is Eirik.

Now, from there the COS approaches Gomi em masse about joining the COS, cutting a short promo on it's values and purposes as the next great thing, Gomi refuses naturally. He is warned by the COS.

Why are we recruiting him? Might be better if it's an open call for new faithful and he interrupts. Or he's doing a promo and we interrupt and he gets upset rather than slinking away as he should have. Just not getting why we specifically go after him. Personally like taking his time angle cause we are heels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomichi Gomi on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:44 pm

If I could modify this a bit, Instead of being attacked backstage, How about I'm cutting a promo in the ring. The backstage attack has no reason behind it.

I can be cutting the promo, You guys come out and attack me, Saying I was in your timeslot and what not, Then it can be set up by the GM, That I will face one of the members.

Win/Lose I get attacked again for supposedly sticking my nose in your business. Xantos makes the save as the Church retreats up the ramp. This would set up a match next week...

Gomi & Xantos vs Portis & Eirik w/ Shayne

Which will propel the whole thing.

Naomichi Gomi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm

If I could modify this a bit, Instead of being attacked backstage, How about I'm cutting a promo in the ring. The backstage attack has no reason behind it.

I can be cutting the promo, You guys come out and attack me, Saying I was in your timeslot and what not,

Yeah, that's what I was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:58 pm

works for me,and this is why i said give Gomi a chance,cause he isnt trying to get out of the angle or a possible beating or to ruin any stories,just doesnt happen to be with zdensko (however you spell it) and is more than willing to work with us on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Eirik Vincent wrote:Please try to spell my name right in the future Brat Shayne. Is Eirik.

Sorry.

I don't have an issue with any of the alternate suggestions that people have made. So, let's all decide on this...

We have established at least that we are going to start with the COS consisting of Bret, Eirik, Portis and Xantos as heels to start.

Now, we've also established at some point Gomi is going to get attacked in the ring and Xantos will make the save thus starting the feuds.

Now, have we made our decision on how/why Gomi will be attacked by COS? I'm a little fuzzy on this detail.

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:23 pm

i think Gomi's way is good he is out in the ring running his mouth about whatever and its on our time.. maybe he happened to pick the time you wanted for your first 'sermon' and that angered you and you suggested we teach him the meaning of wrath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:16 am

I'll go with it but it does seem like some of our previous ideas were a little stronger than that. Just my opinion at least.

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:30 am

Shayne, why don't you try cutting a promo on Gomi's piece and we'll see how that pans out.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:15 am

Or you could have Bret shoot a long promo and i can put in the crowd gets bored and shouts "you suck" a lot, and then Gomi comes out and tells u practically to shut up, and then Scott & Eirik jump him from behind on the ramp, and throw him in the ring to u and Xantos, u beat him up with Eirik & Scott and Xantos tries to stop u, but then u get cross with Xantos, turn on him, but he apologises(off mic), and you accept it(off mic) and then u celebrate in the ring.

Then maybe jump him backstage again, Xantos restrains himself and says no.

Then Gomi gets a match with say Xantos from the GM, then after(like an Evolution type thing, not an electric chair from Batista tho lol) the CoS beatdown Xantos and Gomi, but then Gomi's new recruit(???) comes down with a weapon and beats the tag-team down, and CoS flee, leading to Gomi & ??? v Scott & Eirik & Xantos v Bret, and depending on how well u cut the first bit perhaps u get a rematch, maybe a 6-man tag or something along those lines.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:58 am

JTG said he' like to be in the angle ,for the missing "face" and being a bit lower than us really help to balance out the side instead of all the heels being noticably lower as that doesnt make it very interesting to figure who will win.with jtg,xantos,gomi i think while they have an edge its possible for us to win still,so less predictable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:39 am

Ok let's go with that then. Why don't you guys map it out for me. (Once again. lol). So we can start cutting promos.

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:49 am

well id like to hear bret's idea one more time,now that we have the "faces" established as jtg,naomichi,and eventually Xantos after the jump.let's run with it. naomi/jtg together balance out to be on par with us so more fun and sporting. and Xantos is on par with us on his own.So bret let's throw our final visions up so we can move this forward,then all get together and do this .i think Naomi deserves some credit for being willing to take us on solo to start due to his former tag partner making agreements and him (naomi) honoring them tho havent seen a sign of life from zden whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:59 am

Since Naomi seems a good sport to me we could also have something like our esteemed leader is in the ring doing his first 'segment" for his pipers pit/flower shop type skit. Naomi starts to make his way down to ringside as he is sick of listening to Bret's preaching. as he gets half way down the aisle Eirik ,Xantos and I blindside him and stomp him.. after the segment we are seen backstage with Bret yelling at Xantos asking him what the hell his problem is,as he just stood there while we stomped Naomi.. then bret walks off disgusted,and Xantos says something to the effect of "well you guys take everythign too far"..to which i step in Xantos face look down at him and tell him get with the program or i'll remove him personally,and we stare each other down.. later cooler heads prevail and Bret speaks to him reminding him of our 'divine mission' and we think Xantos is back on the same page.. this not only sets him up to turn but also sets up me vs Xantos for a match before Bret agrees to meet him in the ring...this also gives Naomi and Xantos a reason to unite against us,and JTG could join by basically saying he is sick of guys like us using 'swarm tactics' to do whatever we like

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:16 am

I like it so far.

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:42 am

That all sounds good to me Portis. That sets up all of the feuds... changes everyone that needs to be... and evetually sets up the big PPV finishes.

So, what is everything we need to do on the first show?

1. Introduce COS with in ring promo
2. Get cut off by Naomi who then gets jumped
3. Xantos gets read the riot act for not beating down Gomi more.

Did I miss anything? Remember, I'm just listing what we need for the first show.

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:06 am

Well my thought was yeah so far but have Xantos face Gomi in a match, have that, then the CoS come down and beat him up, Xantos tries to stop them, he gets beat down, and then we introduce JTG and the faces clear out?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:10 am

then we can have Gomi & Xantos v Scott & Eirik and maybe JTG v Shayne and can have it running for a few shows?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:19 am

That seems a little early to have Xantos do the turn on the first show don't you think? Here's what I'm thinking:

Shayne comes out and cuts a promo about the CoS, Gomi gets involved and a match is made between him and Xantos.

Xantos vs. Gomi:
CoS attacks Gomi after the match while Xantos stands there. Shayne tears a strip off of Xantos for doing nothing and says "next week you better know your role!"

Then the next show we have Xantos vs. Gomi in a rematch, Shayne comes out and tells Xantos to use a chair, Xantos says no. COS comes to the ring and attacks both Xantos and Gomi, JTG comes to the ring to make the save.

Sound like a plan?

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 am

Ok yh

Admin
Admin
Admin