EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fistandilus

3 posters

Go down

Fistandilus Empty Fistandilus

Post by Fistandilus Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Fists gimmick is that he is neither a face or a heel. If he can get to the belt by being a face, then he acts like a face. If he can get there by being a heel, he is a heel. Fist is also infamous for locker room attacks. Not always on his opponent though. Most of his attacks are on guys that are not currently opponents of his but he perceives that they may be a threat in the future. He uses the attacks to instill fear in opponents that he thinks might be good enough to challenge his superiority and to keep the other wrestlers in check. He feels that anyedge that he can gain in the locker room, will help him in the ring. The one person that Fist will NEVER attack, is his Tag Team partner. Fist will defend that person to the end. Even if it means a serious butt whooping is coming to him.

Fistandilus

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Fistandilus Empty Re: Fistandilus

Post by Scott Manson Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:41 pm

I call partner! lol. jk.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:42 pm

power-crazy good.

I see an opportunity to build a tag-team in the future and go on this convincing that he can trust you and just when he falls for it you could then double-cross him.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fistandilus Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:53 pm

It would have to be quite a while before that would work and I am not too comfortable with that storyline at this point. I want to develop Fist as a guy that really trusts no one...........except his tag partner. I see that your storyline would work better if Fist was the one that was betrayed. Then he could REALLY go crazy! I think that might definitely work better than if Fist was the one doing the double-crossing. What do you think?

Fistandilus

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:34 am

I think lets get the World Heavyweight Title Tournament out the way and see where u stand, for now I think a singles feud but if there's any guy u want to team with then by all means let me know.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fistandilus Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:55 pm

I havn't really seen anything yet. Maybe after a couple of shows when where everyone stands is beginning to shake out, then I could see about a permanent tag partner.

Fistandilus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down