EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby steps guys

2 posters

Go down

baby steps guys Empty baby steps guys

Post by Scott Manson Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:09 pm

I think everybody needs to relax and take a breather here. While yes, it currently is unclear exactly what the GM expects from us, there is no need to get all worked up about it. My "Hunter" gimmick is merely a nickname and I have no problem being a face or a heel but I'm just going to throw this out there that I totally agree with Portis and I don't think that the forum is the correct place for the GM or anybody else to play favourites or threaten the roster. So I think the best way to move on from here is to relax and prove ourselves to the GM in the ring and on the mic's. We are currently acting as a bunch of individuals when we need to be working as a team to make the best product. I don't care if I go out there and get my ass whooped every night, as long as it makes sense for the federation. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna to bust my ass off for this federation, and when it's time for me to speak, I'll speak my mind. If the GM doesn't like my gimmick, the way I conduct myself or questions my motives, I will gladly walk out the same way I came in. But I'm not going to start freaking out or jumping to any conclusions before even seeing what we are capable of as a roster.

I think that the GM should pm every wrestler individually and give his input with regards to his vision of that wrestlers gimmick, and when the two reach an agreement, you post your gimmick in the gimmick section. If the GM wants to praise somebody or threaten somebody, please do it in private as everybody here is willing to bust their ass off for EWFW and praising one guy is likely to piss off somebody else.

WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM HERE GUYS! The GM is the Captain and he has the final say. He is under a lot of pressure to get this company on the map, so let's just take a breather and see what he can do.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

baby steps guys Empty Re: baby steps guys

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:29 pm

lol calm down? was said calmly i dont see any indication the gm or myself are annoyed. i simply asked him for clarity to which he responded.. I also stated that your "hunter" was just a nickname when i said you clearly were open to different angles and story lines mate,cause Xantos stated everyone else had the SAME gimmick.. I dont feel he "threatened" me in any way shape or form.. and the only reason i asked him in the post and not in PM is i figure other people may have the same questions so why make him answer it in 20 different PMs when if we all keep up on the forums we can see the answer(s) with him only needing to say it one time..with all due respect i think you read our convo with a "tone" that wasnt there it can be hard in text to tell HOW something is said..as far as gimmicks all i had stated was noone had one set in stone and i thought you were all willing to work with him so im not sure how praising you guys is me being worked up lol.... so i appreciate the concern but i'm sure we are all relaxed,cant all get on the same page if we dont communicate tho,which we did,calmly and peacefully had an exchange of ideas and an insight to how the other thinks.. I'm not sure who you feel he threatened unless you are saying that in reply to his saying if people dont carry their weight they'll be cut? if so is that a "threat" or a warning so we all know what is expected of us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 pm

No worries. Perhaps I read a little more into the conversation than was initially there. My bad. The important thing is that we are all good now. I think that this was an awesome step towards team building though. lol.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. If you two are cool than so am I. I didn't mean to intrude.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:45 pm

nothing to be sorry for. you have an opinion of your own no more or less valid than mine,and text can be hard to tell the mood behind the words...once i dont speak my mind then maybe ill want you to apologize for doing the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:02 am

I understand all your concerns but to be fair I wouldnt really have time to PM 50 guys on the merits of each little piece, and you should only really PM me if there's something urgent, the GM office is the place for queries to be clear.

Another thing I suggest perhaps if your temperamental enough to get worked up about me praising other's works, you stick to reading your own threads only? Might solve the issue.

And guys lets as said above chill and be cool about stuff, there's no need for petty squables before we've even got a whole roster.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:52 am

lmao who is squabbling? certainly hunter and i werent.nothing remotely squabbling there mate. problem with if none of us ever read the others thread we will all be blundering fools when it comes to knowing who the other guys are.. but that said i dont know of anyone that was tempermental,i had a question i asked you,you answered.. just when he saw it its only text so he cant tell "how" either of us said what we said and he had concerns of it.. i give him credit for trying to diffuse a ticking time bomb he thought was there even if it ended up it was not the case..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:08 am

yh i was just talking generally.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down