Levels

Go down

Levels

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:45 am

So we got a level 10 guy which is great bt no one wants to challenge him for some time. They way it looked when we first started here and I was very excited was mostly all level 5's so we could all rumble and have a chance at kicking some butt. So my question is, are you going to put a big divide in the federation?

Back to top Go down

Re: Levels

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:07 am

no.

There will be a constant level of superstars to the point that if you move up a level there will always be guys on that level, so if you move to level 6 you'll have rivals, 7 opponents etc, it will be a battle to get to the top scenario, a bit like the game itself. He will basically be one of the few at the top, its your job to get up there. There wont be any mismatches in stats in rivalries, you will 99.99% of the time fight a guy on your level, maybe if your low in your level or high, you may fight a guy the level below or above, but there shouldnt ever be a huge contrast in stats between two guys in a match. Im trying to create an even spread of talent and im just as excited to have a level 5 as a level 10 its all about the effort you put in for me, the guys who put their necks out will get more rewards than a guy who doesnt contribute.

Take it as your Rey Mysterio he's HHH, doesnt mean u wont get to the top.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile http://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:11 am

My reasoning is that if I employed a roster full of levels 5 and 6 there'd be nothing to aim for, whereas with a few level 10s there's something for the lower stats wrestlers to aim to beat, to get to, its makes being at the top more of an achievement, more satisfying for your guys, besides if hes doesnt pull his weight, he'll be the first out the door, level 10 or not.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:26 am

Well if he is a good wrestler then he should be champ. It's not unfair!
I agree with the GM, we should fight and train to get up there..

Xantos Kahn

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:28 am

You gotta earn your spot at the top, and he's at one of the highest levels, so he deserves to be there.

You get up there, you'll get a shot at the top title, I understand your concerns and Im dealing contracts the way I feel is appropiate.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down