EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TOURNAMENT WIN IS MINE!!

3 posters

Go down

THE TOURNAMENT WIN IS MINE!! Empty THE TOURNAMENT WIN IS MINE!!

Post by worthy Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:59 am

*Worthy Walks down to the entrance ramp with microphone in hand*
WORTHY: Tonight I will show all you mortals in the crowd why they call me Worthy by name, worthy by nature when I win my first tournament match and let that be a warning to all those at the back because I will go on to win whatever tournament I am put in because nobody is worthy enough to stand before me!!
*Kathy walks over to Worthy with a microphone in hand trying to interview Worthy*
KATHY: Hi Worthy, Kathy Burch here, the sexiest announcer in wrestling history, just want to ask a few questions if that's okay.
WORTHY: Okay then but make it quick as I have very little time to chat to fools like you!!
KATHY: Charming Worthy, all I wanted to ask you was what happens if you face a fellow Sydicate member in the tournament?
WORTHY: They have all been given there orders by me, so if they face me they will lay down and let me pin them!!
KATHY: and you honestly believe Realdude and Ultra Vylance will do that?
WORTHY: They have no choice because if they don't they will be severely punished for there treason!! NOW IF YOU DON'T MIND I'VE GOT SOME TRAINGING TO DO!!
*Kathy looks at Worthy exiting the ramp in amazement that he actually believes they will lay down for him*

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
worthy
worthy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

THE TOURNAMENT WIN IS MINE!! Empty Re: THE TOURNAMENT WIN IS MINE!!

Post by Ultra Vylance Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:49 pm

(when is our next show!?!?" urgh so confused.

plus i need dollar now Wink

went crazy on getin some abilites HA)
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:56 am

i dont pay u the game does.

and ur hardly enough anyway sexton to be considered being on the first show a week yesterday, buck ur ideas up pal.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Vylance Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:21 pm

LOL.

i would if I knew when things were for...Plus me n serious have decided to start up somthing fresh and alot differant to most people, but we just need to decide what it is, he PMed me the other day and ive replied so expect somthing to appear soon.
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Vylance Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:42 pm

*Ultra Vylance is sitting in his locker room in the dark, leaning forward and cradling his bat*

*Kathy knocks on the door and enters looking cautious*

KATHY: (with a quiver in her voice) "erm errm mr erm vylance, i hope im not disturbing you..*she taps Vylance on the shoulder, He slowly looks up at her and smiles a sick smile* "Vylance can i ask you about what worthy recently said about you?"

*Vylance grabs the mic and stares at the camera*

Worthy, we are team mates, were considered buddies but you know what keeps this team together?

Hatred! YEAH!

Whether that be hatred towards the fans, the power hungry GM, the "talent" on this roster, or the sushi from kendos bar! Man i hate that stuff! Or infact my hatred of you...

You think you're our leader just because your W/L record makes better reading! WELL! You know thats only half of the story, You have had ME helping you along the way, whereas in my career you have only helped me ONCE! And that was only repossesing my beloved bat from that fool post man pat!

You better learn worthy that if we face off in this company, il be taking as much of your blood as i can, no remorse.

But for now, i have to focus on Patty boy, he thinks hes got it all, with his stupid swagger and love for the fans, HA! He doesnt realise who hes messing with, and i feel the need to put out a challenge to him...

Pat! You and me in a blood doner match, Il make sure there is an ambulance at ringside waiting for you, and well... you? YOU can bring your little red van if you like, HELL bring your stupid black and white cat if you wish, but i will match that with my
blood...
stained...
bat!...

*Vylance stares into the camera and smiles, he then focuses on Kathy and static appears on screen*

(i can post this somewhere else if needed rabid, but i think it has many ways forward Smile could even run somthing like kidknapped Kathy, or have things planned in the future for a kidknapping of her, like i could stalk her etc lol, also brings heat within the team and future rivalries etc...hope you and people like it for now..)

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:27 pm

i cant read it choose some different colours

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:07 am

Pat comes to the ring. Grabs Mic, waits for crowd to stop cheering.

"I would like to talk about a few things that are on my mind. 1st i want to talk about FEAR INC. I want to apoligize for Norman Vil's actions on the first card. He was a litle excited, he say his great friend getting beat up, bleeding and he wanted to help out. I don't want us to be know for stuff like that. The FEAR we distribute will be in the ring between the bells. On that note my boys want a rematch, Dex was in no shape to fight again that night. Wolves if you're out there, give us a call. 2nd I'm sick of all the trash talking going on without any action. The EWFW has been arond for just one card and the roster is filled with big mouthed want to bes. Vylance if you think your blood crazy style can beat me in the ring, if you think you can beat me without your silly baseball bat. If you think for a second you or your masked friend worthy in anyway make me lose sleep. Think again, I came here to the EWFW to get rid of the wasted youth, wrestlers like you with little or no technique. Get in the ring, leave drop your ego below the apron and give me 15 minutes of your best. I promise you I'll beat you. I'll make you rethink your entire life. and 3rd....

Vylance comes out onto the ramp. he lifts his bat over his head. He begins smacking himself, blood trickles over his nose.

Serious shakes his head.

"Vylance you are not a well, I assume that means you accept the challenge?"

Vylance begins to laugh and walks away.
"Mind games won't work on me pal, just sign the contact and get in the ring."

Serious takes a second

3rd GM where ever you are...get me into the ring....just get me in the ring! I can't do anything without matches under my belt! Get me into the ring soon or I'll be coming for you!"

The crowd begins to cheer and Pat leaves the ring slapping hands of the fans. A few people can be seen with T-shirts that read "I'm SERIOUS about the EWFW"

Back to top Go down

Post by worthy Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:58 am

KATHY: We have just heard Pat Booker call out Ultra Vylance and in the process he slated the Syndicate, so Worthy what are you thoughts on this?
WORTHY: Pat Booker is nothing more than a puny mortal and Ultra Vylance has told me that he accepts his challenge and he also said you may as well shove an R after the P because you must be a Prat to step in the ring with him!!
KATHY: Did he really say that?
WORTHY: How dare you question the words that I speak?
KATHY: Sorry!!
WORTHY: So you should be as nobody is Worthy enough to question my integrity and just like you did Kathy, Pat Booker will bow down and recognise that we are power, we are technical, we are speed, WE ARE THE SYNDICATE!!
KATHY: Well it looks like the Syndicate are fired up, so back to the arena
worthy
worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:55 am

Ur destroying poor Kathy!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Vylance Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:16 am

(one point, i challenged pat first then he challenged me, lol. oh well.)
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance

Back to top Go down

Post by worthy Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:55 am

Admin wrote:Ur destroying poor Kathy!

I'm a heel and it makes me more hated if my character picks on Kathy.
worthy
worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Vylance Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 am

as it makes me more heel if i stalk her or somthing for a while.

kerching
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:18 am

write well a) vylance and pat move to a different thread and b) sort out whos challenging who please.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worthy Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 am

I'm at the moment challenging Norman Vil where ever he is?
worthy
worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:59 am

i dont know!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum