EWFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xantos Kahn

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Xantos Kahn Empty Xantos Kahn

Post by Xantos Kahn Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:13 pm

My Idea of the Xantos Kahn Gimmick:

A talented wrestler who really sacrifices himself to the fans. The wrestler that pulls of crazy moves regardless of the consequences. I don't mind being either Face or Heel whatever the GM want's.

Xantos Kahn

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Xantos Kahn Empty Re: Xantos Kahn

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:21 pm

we'll decide when the roster takes shape xantos

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:29 am

I was thinking abit and realized that I want to be a Face. But I don't want to be a regular cocky guy. Something more neutral yet facinating..

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:42 pm

I've been scouting the other gimmick topics and are sad to see that everyone post the same thing. I just want to say that I myself don't have any limitations anymore. GM/Admin you can discuss any gimmick idea with me here.(kinda wish for some response, although I know it's abit early). So if you want me to be a regular face or (with suprisingly good wrestling skill) then keep me posted:D

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:52 pm

I would like you to stay neutral as every wrestler needs to be susceptible to changing face, and the more uptight ones will end up through the door for being tightarse, your impressing me by offering to go either way with no fear of how it would look good man you may being pushing for a key role at your level if u keep it up.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Wow what an honor. Guess I keep it up then. Anyway my only wish is when the subject get important, that my gimmick will be a problem fixer rather than a burden. So that's why I am so open about it Very Happy

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Lets just say I like it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:09 pm

ehh on the other hand just saying "tell me who to be,and what to do" doesnt show tons of thought put into it,which is what you told me you wanted,people thatd spend the time,work on their backgrounds and gimmicks etc.we started as heels went face simply cause the roster had ZERO faces at the time.. however if you are saying we get rewarded for putting no time or effort in and expecting you to think for us,that'd take much less of my time....have no clue how supposedly everyone else has the same gimmick.. a cult leader,a hunter,a rapper,the vikings, not sure on the new guys but which of those are the same thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:16 pm

no Xantos will have to work very hard to refine that gimmick as I will find a storyline for him, what he is basically doing is letting me in with more creative influence than most of you guys who come in saying "im going to be this" which makes me think, hang on, why should I have to work with that gimmick? Xantos has given me a path into his character, and if you do the same, there is no reason why u want be rewarded.

Trust me, Xantos will be working his socks off, its just very encouraging that he is the first guy to say, hey, im here, got a guy, here's the basis but im happy for u to plough in with your own ideas. I like that, it doesnt mean he wont work, if he doesnt work, he will find himself out the door, trust me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:19 pm

and scott i want u and eirik to be heel against the slovaks(zdenek and the other one) as you speak better english, ill discuss it further with you soon.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:40 pm

lol refine WHAT gimmick is none there...see noone who said "this is who i am too bad" and no room to work with.."the hunter" simply states he is a technical wrestler with that nickname so used a hunter motiff for his video... serious pat just states that he is no fun and has a bad attitude,again very loose and no direct gimmick there just general background.. the cult guy i can see is in depth and cant do much with him but thats a gimmick you said "good job" to.. Niv simply says he wrestles to get revenge,so very open too...you're GM so i just want clarification because first you said you wanted people to sort out who they were and to work on their ... iguys,intros,promos and the like now you are saying you prefer they do nothing and just say "hey you tell me" .... i think BOTH sides are supposed to get something out of the deal not "why do i have to work with this gimmick" cause we get a fed/roster and chance for pay,you however also are gaining in that "serious" pat,bret shayne etc are putting in time to work on their guys ,get more fans which makes the fed more $$.neither side stands on its own.. wrestlers need a fed,feds need wrestlers sounds we all need to meet in the middle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:03 pm

I am looking into everyone elses gimmicks Scott all I am saying is I like that he's done that, because now I can do a different storyline, now I will get down to the nitty-gritty of what I like and dont like with you guys soon enough, I just said I liked the consideration that he'll go heel or face depending on what I need thats all, ALL OF YOU if you work hard enough will get rewards, I am not taking preferance and see no problem to meet in the middle over, you guys will get as much time as Xantos at the beginning and I have read all of your stuff and Im just considering it all, whilst finding 29 other wrestlers to create a show with.

I understand your issue but I feel I have quite clearly given you a straightforward and honest answer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:27 pm

I've seen you put in some lines in every topic. Got any idea for me that I can start working on?

Oh and just to be clear: I did not seek speciall attention. I do not want special attention. I will work my ass of here. I just put it out there for the GM.

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:00 pm

I cant create you a gimmick, its your own ideas nurtured by mine.

All I know is you'll do pretty much anything.

Give Scott Portis a bell about his storyline, Id like you to even the numbers out.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:49 pm

I won't do it unless it's an order. I am not that type of person. I've been thinking abit on what kind of gimmick I should play and I really need some feedback.

Face:
Hard working superstar that preforms with great passion. He likes to joke arround backstage and get along with the good guys very well. Also he likes to Feud with cocky heels rather than the psycho/scary heels. Very loyal in possible tag team matches (unless his partner is a heel ofcource). Love the EWFW Divas (if there are any) to bring some humor to the promos.

abit of a HBK/Eugene mix hahahaha if that is possible:P

Heel:
At first I was thinking about something simillar to stone cold and kane. A semi-heel. But I didn't get any good ideas on how to develope things. Then it struck me. I can be the looser heel. The one everybody loves to hate, the cocky arrogant superstar that trash talk everyone/everything yet he can't back it up in the ring. (think Santion or Carlito)

Any comments would be welcomed.(from GM)

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:57 pm

what does "give me a bell" mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 pm

contact you

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:19 pm

he could join the 'cult' until one day bret shayne catches him wearing his GFs clothes backstage and pretending to be her,at which point we all jump him,beat him to a pulp and remove him from the faction... lol im kidding so noone go and get heated over it. now on a serious note i dont see him being able to be a really over the top hated heel,just based on demeanor i think he could excell as more of a neutral/inclined towards 'face' type.. guys like L.O.D were some of the best/most entertaining to watch and certainly werent very 'face' but werent heels either just kinda beat up whoever wanted to fight.. classic dean malenko also didnt really lean heavy face or heel..Xantos demeanor seems he'd be easy to involve in story lines where he is "used" when all he wanted to do was be someones friend and get along ,and people take advantage (think eugene with trish).. just a thought. ..no offense meant hope its not read that way as i have no issues with Xantos that im aware of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:01 pm

lol. ok Portis I get it, you're not mad @ anybody. I'm not going to read it that way n e more. lol.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:05 pm

wasnt worried about YOU reading it that way but rather Xantos,cause none of my comments were towards him as a person,seems nice enough from what i can tell. was about the "system",which is what we cleared up the misunderstandings lol.. just didnt want him to read it as an attack when not meant as such.. id work with him in the story line we have going cept i dont honestly think heel suits his demeanor is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:06 pm

No hard feelings dude.

Care to response GM regarding my drafts.

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 pm

yeah your right, I think he'd do much better as a face.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:04 am

I think...

If he came with the faces(you guys) but then felt left out, the heels(zdenek and gomi) could prey at his frailties and he could turn on you guys, but in the end he realises what's happening and switches back?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xantos Kahn Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:14 am

very complex but it's ok I guess...

Xantos Kahn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:21 am

I think I could write it.

basically:

Xantos tries to get friendly with Bret, but Bret largely ignores him, and goes on to face Zdenek or Gomi. Then when Portis and Vincent come in and back Bret up, Xantos feels left out and opens up to Zdenek and Gomi, who begin to convince him to turn on Bret and his gang. Eventually say during/after a match, Xantos comes down and beats up Bret, leading to a singles match, then Xantos is thrown a chair by Zdenek, and told to hit Bret out cold with it, but Xantos finally realises he is being used and turns round and says no, and drops the chair, Gomi runs at him but Xantos takes them both out, and re-joins Bret's faction.

Something like that.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down