The New CoS

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The New CoS

Post by Scott Manson on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Ok. Since the last CoS storyline went to hell in a handbasket, the following is a revised version to act upon an already existing storyline so long as all parties are willingly involved:

First things first, The Church of Shayne would now consists of the following wrestlers: Bret Shayne, Scott "The Hunter" Manson & possibly Eirik Vincent. (Note we have no conformation as to Eirik's involvement with the new faction @ this time, so it may just be a tag team with Shayne & myself).

This storyline would coincide with the already existing storyline between myself and Niv. In which the CoS could gang up on him or even alternate matches against him. I would like to strongly encourage another face in the IC Division to step up and team with Niv against us as this could be one of the biggest storylines in the fed.

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CoS

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:03 pm

The Wolves of Odin have come for you,prepare yourselves for the fury of the berserker rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Ok GM,

We've decided that after my feud is finished with Niv, Shayne & I will take on Portis & Eirik in a tag feud, as we are 4 of the most active people on this forum and are dedicated to making this feud work. Perhaps this feud could be hinted @ in some way with my Beat the Clock match against Eirik.

We project this feud to take place as soon as possible. (probably by show 3 or 4 when my feud with Niv has concluded). We will patiently await your approval. (or denial).

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:18 pm

Now I gotta figure out what I'm doing in the meantime.

Bret Shayne

Male Number of posts : 52

View user profile http://www.otakureview.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:24 pm

running your mouth as usual? that should kill a few weeks (lol j/k)

maybe shayne comes out and interferes and i come out and he and i start brawling on the outside,then we all have semi-meaningless matches while cutting promos on each other building for the eventual earth shattering clash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:02 am

running your mouth as usual? that should kill a few weeks (lol j/k)

Not sure what the j/k is about. Running his mouth doesn't sound like a bad idea. Pretty sure that's part of his gimmick. Especially since it's a bit more involved than "Grr, I fight stuffs". Will need some mic time, especially early on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:56 am

I have been replaced in my feud with Niv by Zar MC which means that we can get started with this feud asap. I think it helps that I am facing Eirik in the Beat the Clock tournament.

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:06 am

uve got 2 weeks to have it all sorted.

Meanwhile I have to dish some dirt on non-appearers

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile http://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:14 am

Well, here's the re-working that I've come up with thus far.

Bret's opening promo remains but he is now interrupted by Wolves of Odin. Promo is cut by them knocking Bret down a few pegs.

Eirik faces Manson. Win or lose, Manson and Shayne beat down Eirik. Portis gets the save.

We now have both a tag feud and a viable singles feud for all four with Eirik going after Shayne and Portis going after Manson. CoS gets over as a viable gimmick and everyone is happy.

We can insert where promos will be later, I just wanted to try this barebones outline out.

Issues?

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 am

Can I attach a promo to go right after your intro promo? Other than that, I like it.

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 am

yh its ok but i preferred when we had the old one.

nvm.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 am

yes 'issue' (just to use your wording) is me vs you Bret is a better match up, and Hunter vs Eirik..especially since Eirik and the Hunter meet in the tourney.other than that about what i was thinking is i could simply take Gomi's spot in your promo,howling on the PA interrupts your promo and you have a tantrum and i come walking out to ringside basically telling you to shut up already that much like an old lady you do nothing but talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 am

Yeah I'll agree with Portis on that, my stats are a little bit closer to Eirik's either way, I think this promises to be a great feud.

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:39 am

yeah just having squash matches kinda kill the momentum i think..you and Eirik should be a good fight,Bret's a +16 to me so we'll see what happens there lol/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:43 am

ill write it as a good fight

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:44 am

Alright, would it bother anyone (including admin) if I were to use the promo that I wrote originally for this story (when Gomi was in it) and just re-work it for this new version? I'd really rather not re-do the entire thing.

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:46 am

no thats what i suggested,just i dont wish for you to call me gomi,so if we can change that and modify the very end a bit i see NO reason why your promo would change other than you may also want to change the # of men shown coming to the ring with you since just you and hunter now.Dont need to rewrite any matches on my behalf if i win i win,if Bret wins thats fine by me too,not much different to me than totally taking a backseat in the CoS to get his gimmick over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:39 am

The crowd is buzzing in their seats as the house lights come down. With no idea what’s coming, the crowd begins to look to the ring when
suddenly the opening notes of ‘Hit Me Baby, One More Time’ as covered by Ahmet & Dweezil Zappa rings over the PA system.

“Oh baby, baby…” the opening guitar chords hit and a flash of purple, blue and red pyros shoot up from either side of the video screen. Two men and a woman exit from the backstage area led by a man in a dark suit and trench coat. His eyes are hidden by dark glasses and long black hair is slicked back, pulled into a ponytail. To one side of him is a beautiful red head in a short leather skirt, spiked boots and a red corset top. To the other side, a muscular man with a bald head, black sunglasses cover his eyes as he is wearing blue jeans and a black sleeveless shirt with the letters CoS across the front.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, making their way to the ring… led by Bret Shayne, The Church of Shayne!

The trio makes their way to the ring. A spotlight is shining down on the center as Bret steps into it and raises his arms up high, looking up towards the rafters. Lust very delicately removes the coat from his shoulders and holds it folded in her arms as Bret picks up a mic. The music dies down and the lights come up. The Hunter is standing with his arms folded, behind Bret as Bret begins to speak.

Bret: Greetings to all fans of EWFW!

The crowd pops a little at the mention but silences quickly when Bret holds his hands up.

Bret: Some of you may be wondering who we are and why are we out here. Well, it’s quite simple really. I have come out here tonight to let you all know that each and every one of you in the crowd is a soul that can be saved. That’s right, you can!

I am Bret Shayne and I am the religious leader of the Church of Shayne. To my left is the personal "Soul Hunter" for our humble little movement, Scott "The Hunter" Manson, to my right is the beautiful Lust. We have arrived in the EWFW in order to pass this onto you! Now before you tune me out and think that this is going to be another lecture on giving up your heathen ways, think again and listen because the Church of Shayne is here to tell you that there’s nothing wrong with your lives!

That's alright; I don't blame you for not trusting in me. I am but one person but all it takes is one person. Jesus was one person, Muhammad was one person, Ghandi was one person. All of them were personal saviors to their people and now I have come to claim my place as your rightful savior.

Bret once again raises his arms high in the there and basks in the extreme heat that the crowd is letting go. Bret smiles as he hands the mic over to his partner, Scott Manson. Lust wraps herself around Bret's arm as the other man begins to speak his piece to the attentive crowd.

Manson: You people are of the belief that good leads to good and evil to evil. But that's not the case, it never is. You see, some people lie and steal, and get elected. Meanwhile someone else can help a distressed motorist and be hit by a car. For years I have sat by watching as my good deeds were met with grief! But not anymore! Bret Shayne has taught me the ways of the Church of Shayne and now I have become a force that cannot be stopped. I have learned to embrace my inner sin. I have learned to fuel my rage to create destruction. Thanks to Shayne, I get what I want, when I want it! I am here to collect all of the lost souls here in EWFW! Embrace the Church of Shayne or feel the power of its wrath! I will go after every living soul until my mission to the Church is fulfilled. The hunt is on, can you survive?

Hunter begins a sadistic laugh as he passes the mic back to Bret and the three of them begin to address the crowd very directly.

Bret: Aren't you tired of the current world order? It's the current world order that has told you all that everything fun is life is off limits to you. You're programmed to believe that your purpose in life is to go out and slave away in school so that you can slave away at a job you hate so that you can save enough money for when you retire and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Why wait though? The current world order wants you to keep in line and follow their "plan" because it keeps them in power while they squander your money on their own extravagant lifestyles!

Don't you want to be a part of this? That is why I am here to make my first proclamation... sin is in so let it begin!

The Church of Shayne is here to promote all that is good, and let’s not forget, fun in life! In the Church of Shayne, there are no ten commandments of things you can’t do. In my church, doing wrong is the ultimate right. That hot blonde who works in your office… she’s been eyeing you for awhile but you haven’t done anything because of that silly ring on your finger, I say do it. Why not dip your oar into her waters? She WANTS to part her seas for you so go ahead and explore.

Monday morning comes around, you have to go to work but that hangover is telling you to go back to bed… who do you think knows better, your stupid boss who would be lost without you or that headache that won’t quit? I think I know the answer and I think you do too.

Cash is running a little low? You know, we all know people who seem to be living well beyond what they deserve…

The crowd boos a little in anticipation of what is coming next. Bret smiles and takes it all in stride.

Bret: stealing is a little risky but extortion… now that’s profitable and fun! That’s right folks, the Church of Shayne believes in a new world order, MY world order. I AM your personal savior, I AM the one who brings you truth, I AM the one who shines light on that which we all do anyway and revels in the pleasure that we all get from it. I am Bret Shayne and I will be given the greatness that I so richly deserve and you all are the ones who are going to help me get it! One after another I am here to destroy all who oppose me and my new world. To them I say one thing, tread carefully because this is my world and I only have to let you exist on it for as long as it suits me. I am Bret Shayne and sin is in, so let it begin!

The crowd has long since began giving terrible heat to the group in the ring, Bret smiles again and holds his arms out wide taking it all in when a howling wolf sounds over the PA system completely ruining the smile on Bret’s face as he snaps his head towards the entrance ramp to look at who dares interrupt his opening sermon, as he holds The Hunter back by holding up his finger. The crowd has absolutely erupted at the interruption by now giving a huge pop to the star coming out from behind the scenes.

Scott Manson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:54 am

excellent, u 2 as two of the best rp'ers on the whole roster we could be in for some stonkingly good promos.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:15 pm

removed

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:44 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Bret and Lust are in the hallway talking to each other about nothing in particular when Scott Portis walks into the frame. Bret and Lust stop their conversation instantly and Bret rises to his feet to stare Portis in the eye.

Bret: You know, it takes a lot of guts to come out and interrupt one of my sermons.

Portis crosses his arms and stares back at the two of them. He doesn’t look intimidated, he doesn’t look worried, just bored.

Bret: You seem to be under the impression that you can just walk right out and challenge me to a match and I’ll just accept. Do you really think that you are in my league? Do you really think that you can stand up to the athletic abilities that I possess?

Portis: If you are scared i understand ,it's easy for you to run your mouth but do not wish to back it up? all you need to do is tell me you are a coward and i'll withdraw my challenge.

Bret and Lust look at each other with a shared smile. She leans against him and rests her chin on his shoulder.

Lust: No you idiot, he’s telling you to watch your back because the Church of Shayne is not something you want to be enemies with.

Scott:(in a mocking tone) oooh i tremble,for great is the wrath of 2 scared rabbits.

On cue, Scott Manson rushes in from behind and cracks Portis in the head with a folded chair. Shayne and Manson begin beating down on the fallen Portis with stiff kicks and stomps to the head. The refs and administrators are rushing to the scene trying to pull the team off of Portis and give him some breathing space but Shayne has already laid down on the floor to get face to face with Portis.

Bret has a sick smile on his face as he pulls off his sunglasses and pulls back on Portis’ hair.

Bret: No one interrupts the time that I speak to those that would be followers. Not you and not anyone. You want to face me in the ring heathen? You got it next week! So you spend the next week thinking about this… think about seeing my face hovering over you in a blurry daze after we destroyed you. Then think about next week… next week, you feel the wraith of Bret Shayne.

Bret tosses Portis’ head back down to the floor as refs attempt to revive him from the attack. Manson leaves with another short kick to Portis’ ribs as the three walk out with the smug look of victory all over their faces.

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:06 pm

top draw guys all of u liking it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JTG on Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:20 pm

I still continue in the storyline or i am out?
JTG

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-27

View user profile http://www.wwe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:30 pm

last i recall they had you in a different faction or story.. we had reworked this due to when the church was Shayne,Vincent and myself noone on the opposing side was on to respond to promos or work story lines,and our 4th member bailed again after we bothered to rewrite things to include him.. so i think best for you to contact admin (or scott the hunter) see where you stand as far as other story lines go,and if not in one get in someones face and work a feud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:19 pm

I know we got plenty of time but who wants to start mapping out the second and third shows? Seems like with our track record we should get a jump on this.

Bret Shayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum