Introducing the Church of Shayne The crowd is buzzing in the

Go down

Introducing the Church of Shayne The crowd is buzzing in the

Post by Bret Shayne on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:27 pm

The crowd is buzzing in their seats as the house lights come down. With no idea what’s coming, the crowd begins to look to the ring when suddenly the opening notes of [url= ‘Hit Me Baby, One More Time’ as covered by Ahmet & Dweezil Zappa rings over the PA system.

“Oh baby, baby…” the opening guitar chords hit and a flash of purple, blue and red pyros shoot up from either side of the video screen. Four men exit from the backstage area led by a man in a dark suit and trench coat. His eyes are hidden by dark glasses and long black hair is slicked back, pulled into a ponytail. To one side of him is a beautiful red head in a short leather skirt, spiked boots and a red corset top. Three men walk behind the lead man.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, making their way to the ring… led by Bret Shayne, The Church of Shayne!

The quintet makes their way to the ring. A spotlight is shining down on the center as Bret steps into it and raises his arms up high, looking up towards the rafters. Lust very delicately removes the coat from his shoulders and holds it folded in her arms as Bret picks up a mic. The music dies down and the lights come up. The three men are standing at attention behind him as Bret begins to speak.

Bret: Greetings to all fans of EWFW!

The crowd pops a little at the mention but silences quickly when Bret holds his hands up.

Bret: Some of you may be wondering who we are and why are we out here. Well, it’s quite simple really. I have come out here tonight to let you all know that each and every one of you in the crowd is a soul that can be saved. That’s right, you can!

I am Bret Shayne and I am the religious leader of the Church of Shayne and together with my loyal followers here, I have arrived in the EWFW in order to pass this onto you! Now before you tune me out and think that this is going to be another lecture on giving up your heathen ways, think again and listen because the Church of Shayne is here to tell you that there’s nothing wrong with your lives!

That's alright; I don't blame you for not trusting in me. I am but one person but all it takes is one person. Jesus was one person, Muhammad was one person, Ghandi was one person. All of them were personal saviors to their people and now I have come to claim my place as your rightful savior.

Aren't you tired of the current world order? It's the current world order that has told you all that everything fun is life is off limits to you. You're programmed to believe that your purpose in life is to go out and slave away in school so that you can slave away at a job you hate so that you can save enough money for when you retire and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Why wait though? The current world order wants you to keep in line and follow their "plan" because it keeps them in power while they squander your money on their own extravagant lifestyles!

Don't you want to be a part of this? That is why I am here to make my first proclamation... sin is in so let it begin!

The Church of Shayne is here to promote all that is good, and let’s not forget, fun in life! In the Church of Shayne, there are no ten commandments of things you can’t do. In my church, doing wrong is the ultimate right. That hot blonde who works in your office… she’s been eyeing you for awhile but you haven’t done anything because of that silly ring on your finger, I say do it. Why not dip your oar into her waters? She WANTS to part her seas for you so go ahead and explore.

Monday morning comes around, you have to go to work but that hangover is telling you to go back to bed… who do you think knows better, your stupid boss who would be lost without you or that headache that won’t quit? I think I know the answer and I think you do too.

Cash is running a little low? You know, we all know people who seem to be living well beyond what they deserve…

The crowd boos a little in anticipation of what is coming next. Bret smiles and takes it all in stride.

Bret: stealing is a little risky but extortion… now that’s profitable and fun! That’s right folks, the Church of Shayne believes in a new world order, MY world order. I AM your personal savior, I AM the one who brings you truth, I AM the one who shines light on that which we all do anyway and revels in the pleasure that we all get from it. I am Bret Shayne and I will be given the greatness that I so richly deserve and you all are the ones who are going to help me get it! One after another I am here to destroy all who oppose me and my new world. To them I say one thing, tread carefully because this is my world and I only have to let you exist on it for as long as it suits me. I am Bret Shayne and sin is in, so let it begin!

The crowd has long since began giving terrible heat to the group in the ring, Bret smiles again and holds his arms out wide taking it all in when the music of Naomichi Gomi hits completely ruining the smile on Bret’s face as he snaps his head towards the entrance ramp to look at who dares interrupt his opening sermon.

Bret Shayne

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-24

View user profile http://www.otakureview.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing the Church of Shayne The crowd is buzzing in the

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:56 am

If your the saviour why not a Save_Us build up, i know worthy did a save_us promo a while back?

and aaarrrgggghhh spell like an englishman plz, laboUr, SavioUr.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile http://ewfw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by worthy on Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:26 am

Are you allowed to copy WWE though?

If so I could create a save us video for Shayne like this one that I did as a joke:

BTW you could have a tag team in your stable as the Fallen Altar (just a random idea)
worthy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Shayne on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:09 am

Admin wrote:If your the saviour why not a Save_Us build up, i know worthy did a save_us promo a while back?

and aaarrrgggghhh spell like an englishman plz, laboUr, SavioUr.

I did the opening promos as a build up to my entrance and than in the other thread I was asked to write an introduction promo so that's what I was supposed to deliver.

There's no way that I'm going to remember to spell things the English way.

Bret Shayne

Male Number of posts : 52

View user profile http://www.otakureview.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:15 am

right so thats me doing the spelling then, great.

Good promo tho i like it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm

stable has a tag team and we certainly arent called that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:26 am

can i have a beat the clock sprint title match straight after that promo, neither of u would win, but it could start bret/gomi off?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Manson on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:35 am

Hey GM,

According to the Divisions we decided earlier Bret is in the IC division (-20,000) but Gomi is in the Xtreme Division (20,000-26,000).

Has there been a change to the title divisions that I was unaware of?

Scott Manson

Number of posts : 126

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:07 am

no

and its 28,000 manson btw

if they feud and have a match, its no problem, gomi cant win the title anyway, which is why its beat the clock, so i choose whos champ.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down